Do you want to explore some of the best beaches across the world? The Maldives is one of the breathtaking tourist destinations that every travelholic wishes to visit. Also, you do not have to involve in the hassles of getting a visa for the Maldives as this country welcomes Indian passport holders with visa on arrival policy.
The Maldives is known as one of the world’s top diving and snorkeling destinations that offers every thrill-seeker a chance to experience the amazing and diverse water activities. Experience the most fascinating underwater life filled with vibrant coral reefs. The pristine beaches of the country will make you feel relaxed making this place a popular tourist destination.
To get a visa on arrival, there are certain requirements that a tourist has to meet. Here are the details:
Maximum of 30 days visa on arrival is granted to the Indian passport holders for their trip to the Maldives. Tourists are required to carry some of the relevant documents along with them to get the visa on arrival. A tourist visa allows you to stay for a period of 30 days which can be extended to 60 days.
Visa: Visa On Arrival
- A valid passport that should not expire for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- Application form (IM01)
- Sponsorship declaration form – If sponsored by a company, then the application form should be endorsed by the company. If sponsored by an individual, then a copy of his/her identity card is required.
- Expatriate health insurance
- An air ticket to fly out of Maldives
- Adequate money to cover the duration of stay in the Maldives – USD 100 plus USD 50 per day per person
- Confirmation of reservation in a hotel or tourist resort (accommodation proof)
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant, white background
Make sure to keep the above-mentioned documents with you while travelling to the Maldives to get a visa on arrival without any hassle.